Background information on
Time of Your Life Travel Ltd
Who we are
Time of Your Life Travel Ltd has taken over the award wining brand of Ski Amis. The Company Directors are the proof that with the right attitude and work ethic you can succeed. All three Directors had established themselves at Ski Amis Ltd and when the opportunity arose to take on the reins they made it happen.
Working a winter season could be one of the best experiences of your life. You'll make friends for life, take home memories and learn many new work/life skills - as well as perfecting your skiing or snowboarding.
Come and work for an award winning company next winter. It’s an exciting time to join as the new management team are focused on improving not only our client’s holiday experience but also that of our staff. We are looking for a team to take the Ski Amis brand into the next chapter and we are looking for a very special team to mould our future and establish our Time of Your Life key values.
You'll get plenty of piste time and time off to hang out with friends - last season, many of staff took trips to Annecy, explored the mountains by foot, made camp fires, experienced the largest zip wire in Europe and even paraglidied though the mountains.
If you are a member of the team you are expected to work to a high standard to enusre our guests have the best holidays but we also care about making sure you have the best experience possible. There will be tough days (especially at the beginning) but then as you get into the swing of things, the job becomes natural and your time on the piste becomes longer. If you can get over that first hurdle, you'll never regret it.
We have a whole choice of positions available for singles, couples - those that like a change of pace, people who are good in an office and also handy people with good DIY skills. We are sure to have a role that suits you.
We are a small full time team and we would love to welcome you to the family - check to see if you qualify on the next page and we hope to hear from you soon!
Resort Based Positions
Our minimum requirements for ski resort jobs are as follows, without exception so please make sure you qualify before spending your time on a full application:
- UK residents only - an EU/UK passport with a UK bank account, residential address and EXISTING permanent UK national insurance number. You must provide your national insurance number on your application and you must already be living and working in the UK before you start to work for us
- Full EU driving licence, held for a minimum of 2 years with a maximum of 3 penalty points
- Aged over 21 (for vehicle insurance reasons) - all staff are required to drive so we cannot consider you if you are under this age
We are particularly interested to hear from people with any of the following skills:
- Dinner party enthusiasts - for all chalet couple jobs you must like cooking and know your way around a kitchen but this doesn't have to be in a professional capacity. Some experience in a catering environment would be useful
- Experienced drivers - people with 2 or more years of driving experience connected with their job in the last 10 years (which your previous employer is prepared to confirm in a letter) – this does not have to have been the main purpose of your previous job and can be with any type of vehicle. Alternatively, a driver CPC (from having worked as a coach or truck driver) or a RoSPA advanced driving certificate would qualify you too!
- French language skills is a bonus - although not essential
- Good skiers - with knowledge of the Three Valleys or Paradiski areas
- People who have taken quality catered chalet holidays themselves and understand the high service requirements of our business
- Overall – you must be motivated to succeed and committed to the development of a career in a fast moving industry which serves a demanding public
Applications which do not fulfil the above minimum criteria will automatically be excluded without response. If we have stated a “sex” requirement on one of our adverts this is due to accommodation and sleeping arrangements to fit with existing staff and not because we have any specific preference one way or the other!
Standard Benefits and Conditions
All resort based positions offer the following benefits:
- Competitive basic salary paid in the UK
- All expenses paid food and accommodation
- Travel to and from resort at the start and end of the season from a London airport
- Fully paid training
- A benefits package for seasonal staff ski pass, equipment rental and medical insurance
- Work uniform
- Two days off per week
- Holiday accrued as per French rules
- All new staff incentive package.
Employment offers are made on the basis of a face-to-face interview at our offices in Kent or in resort in France. Skype interviews may be offered at the first stage of the interview process
We have the following resort based positions available each year from November to April:
- Resort Managers
- Chalet Relief Couple
- Chalet Team Leader
- Chalet Couples
- Chalet Hosts
- Chalet Cook
- Driver/Maintenance Staff
- Resort Administrator
We would love to hear from you, to let us know that you’ve read our company profile please sneak into your application form “MARBLES.”
Best of luck
The Time of Your Life “Ski Amis” brand Team